Apprenticeship CNC Turners x 2
* Salary £29K
* Permanent roles
* Great working environment
* Personal development
* Free parking
Are you an apprenticeship trained CNC Turner looking to join a successful specialist engineering company in Rochdale, renowned throughout the world for engineering excellence for quality and precision products.
Due increase workload they are looking to recruit an apprenticeship trained CNC Lathe programmer/setter/operator to work on a rotating shift pattern.
* Capable of reading and understanding drawings
* Programming preferable
* Setting and operating Mazatrol controls essential
* Experience of working on machine castings an advantage.
* Are you an apprenticeship trained CNC Turner with good experience of Mazak/Mazatrol control systems.
* An excellent timekeeper
* A can-do attitude with a motivated pro-active approach
* Excellent attention to detail
* Able to work to tight deadlines in a busy environment
* An established manufacturing company in Rochdale
* Offering a competitive hourly rate £12.75 + 18% shift allowance, £15.04 per hour
* Hours of work Monday to Friday are 6am -2pm rotating 2pm- 10pm plus overtime as available.
To apply in confidence, please send your CV to Sue Holden at TRF Technical a specialist division of The Recruitment Fix Ltd