We have worked with our client for well over a decade and are recruiting on their behalf to secure a Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor to work from their North-West based offices. The company provide sustainable energy solutions to a diverse range of public and private businesses and are growing year on year within the industry. This would be a fantastic time to join this innovative company to grow your career!
The Role and its Responsibilities
* Managing the commercial team and their workload
* Ensuring workload is covered effectively and that compliance and processes are being followed
* Review of tenders to ensure a suitable supply chain partner is secured
* Costings- from tender to final bid
* Preparation and actioning of contract documents, including sub-contractors
* Organising payments and invoices for company and sub-contractors
* Producing monthly reports for progress meetings
* Minimising commercial risks and resolving if necessary
* Variation management to ensure favourable financial outcome
* Ensuring maximisation of the cash flow on a project
The client is looking to review CV's from Senior Quantity Surveyor candidates who have excellent organisational skills and who can negotiate effectively. You must have experience at working in a Senior commercial role and either experience or interest in the field of renewable energies.
Skills and Qualifications
* Degree Qualified
* Minimum 3 years' in a similar role
* IT literate with experience on industry software
* Solid understanding of building regulations
Salary and Package
Up to £65K plus excellent company benefits and car/allowance.
The company offers scope for flexible working hours